The 2022 action plans and orientations
Grasping the initial success in developing digital transformation products and services for businesses and governments, FPT will keep launching advanced solution packages applying emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing (Cloud), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain… The Corporation will also expand domestic and foreign sales channels to boost growth in the future years.
IT Services for Foreign Market
- Continuing to promote cloud computing, Low-code, and automation services. Besides, FPT will develop its solutions for customers’ core technology systems.
- Focusing on providing the products, service and solutions to Fortune Global 500 enterprises in fast-growing industries and expanding markets through M&A.
- Promoting recruitment of experts and talented students to provide additional human resources for development, research, and consultation, which can enhance innovative capacity and explore AI and other emerging technologies.
IT Services for Domestic Marker
- Focusing on the private sector, specifically, large enterprises in the Top 500 Vietnam Private Enterprises (VNR500), based on the Corporation’s position, experience, and technological resources. In particular, FPT will pay more attention to technological solutions for businesses in critical industries such as Real Estate, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing…
- Expanding consultation campaigns and implementing digital transformation for central and local public agencies, contributing to building an effective digital government.
- Developing the Made-by-FPT ecosystem to serve consumer markets.
- Developing the leading AI solution in Vietnam and specific products for sectors making notable contributions to the economy.
- Continue to develop policies to attract the technological workforce and focus proactively on high-quality human resources through the training activities of FPT Education.
Having been severely affected by the pandemic, Vietnamese people and businesses rapidly shifted their daily activities to cyberspace. As a result, the demand for technological infrastructure and data processing capacity has grown enormously, pushing telecom service providers to expand investment to meet real-time needs.
Besides, changes in customer behaviors such as spending more time on working, entertainment, and learning via the Internet create opportunities for entities capable of digital content development. With the development of new technologies such as virtual reality and augmented reality, FPT hopes to soon integrate digital content experiences and new technologies into future events.
- Promoting excellent customer experiences by utilizing big data and other technologies to analyze customer behaviors. Closely managing and innovating the customer care processes from sales to after-sales, maintenance, and value-added services.
- Expanding Pay TV service with new and localized content to attract new users, especially those using FPT’s Internet and TV packages.
- Expanding services and products for businesses such as OnCX, SD Swan…, and developing a modern data center system to serve the increasing needs of digital transformation.
- Building new sales channels to help reach customers in suburban and rural areas more effectively.
- Continuously investing in technological infrastructure and the international Internet transmission system, ensuring high service quality for users.
Digital content services
- Expanding event activities, primarily focusing on hybrid events.
- Building high-growth content centers, focusing on potential topics such as real estate, health and automobiles…
With a population of 100 million people, nearly 20 million are of high school age (6-17 years old) and 10 million under six years old, Vietnam is a large-scale education market, reaching an estimated 10 billion USD in scale (Euromonitor). The Vietnamese middle class has also proliferated, creating a great demand for high-quality private educational institutions. Therefore, education expects to shoot up in the coming decade. The number of public schools tends to decrease while non-public schools have seen a huge rise in numbers in recent years.
Capitalising on this trend, FPT will expand both vertically (adding new curriculums for different educational levels) and horizontally (expanding new campuses in nationwide localities) to become a large-scale “mega” education system in Vietnam. Accordingly, FPT will digitally transform to ensure training quality, enhance the student experience and promote FPT’s education brand.